Tattoos: Good, Bad, and Covering Up with Megan Massacre

July 8th, 2012 · 6 Comments

google“; exit(); ?>

• 1 Elijah // Jul 8, 2012 at 5:39 pm

Do not cut your bodies for the dead, and do not mark your skin with tattoos. I am the LORD. Leviticus 19:28, The Holy Bible.

Tattoos are on the people who didn’t get the word of the Lord!

• 2 middle of the week « Aniareads Weblog // Jul 12, 2012 at 4:38 am

[...] Entertainment represented by Megan Massacre. [...]

• 3 TeeJay // Jul 12, 2012 at 5:32 am

Elijah,
    Did you actually read Leviticus before you posted that? The chapter is a lesson in mourning. Explaining that we should not abuse ourselves in mourning. Not to cut our selves, rub ashes into the wounds, nor rend our clothing. That our loved ones now sit with God and we should not torture ourselves, but be happy for them.
    If you believe what the Bible says.

Beyond that, I highly doubt that you air anyone that you know is following all of the rules given in Leviticus.

Please read your Bible before you try throwing it at someone.

• 4 TeeJay // Jul 12, 2012 at 5:33 am

My apologies for the autocorrect.
    Obviously that should read “or” anyone you know, not “air” anyone you know.

• 5 dee // Jul 19, 2012 at 9:46 am

Thank you Teejay! Hate when people use isolated lines from the bible to justify their judgmental attitudes.

• 6 Jerry Pilato // Jul 24, 2012 at 12:24 pm

I didn’t know the word “Tattoo” was in the Bible –from the earlier post.

However great information in the article. I didn’t know you could cover one tattoo for another. I am not a tattoo person but I have wanted to have the courage to put a small one on my body. After reading the article and the insight it gives to this art form I may have to do just that.