Paralyzed Stuntwoman Faces Eviction

August 1st, 2011 · 10 Comments

google“; exit(); ?>

• 1 You Can't Hide // Aug 1, 2011 at 10:25 pm

nowhere to hide when your crippled inside

Mel is the one that is handicapped You’re coming down badly. You’re crippled inside. A rat in your sewer. You’ve no place to hide. A gut wrenching fever. Addicted to death

• 2 Latest Sheriff Eviction News | All The Best Locksmiths // Aug 25, 2011 at 1:04 pm

[...] Paralyzed Stuntwoman Faces Eviction “The sheriff is coming to throw her ass on the street. You can have all the cameras there that you want. Unfortunately, the code doesn't say that because you're in a wheelchair you can't get evicted.” The eviction could come as early as this week. … Read more on Hollywood Today Newsmagazine [...]

• 3 Josie // Sep 26, 2011 at 6:02 pm

I’ve had to deal with both the father and son Wieners in a different business matter. They are both arrogant, egocentric, and appear to gain pleasure from being unreasonable and unfair. There’s a perfect word to describe them—sociopaths.

• 4 Wendy L // Sep 27, 2011 at 9:21 am

Hey, looks like they got a free ride for a long time. Isn’t this the Von Beltz’s that sued Cannon Ball run producer whats his face and won $7,000,000.00 big ones? I do not give any sympathy for millionaires. sorry. Get a JOB like the rest of us. Isn’t there some sister and niece that live there bwith this Heidy? GO GET AN APARTMENT like the rest of us!

• 5 Guest28 // Oct 2, 2011 at 8:17 am

This story was told over and over. Isn’t this Christy Weston character really Christy Von Beltz who lives with heidi trying to solicite more money? hummmm. Wonder why the name change. Guess the gravy train has to keep running … Give it up and move on.

• 6 no more freebes // Apr 29, 2012 at 4:18 pm

sound like free loaders . move out squatters

• 7 Kimiko // Oct 8, 2012 at 12:20 am

Wendy– she sued the Cannonball producer because after working as a stuntwoman on his set she will NEVER walk again. You need to read what you wrote. OUTLOUD. You suggested that someone in a wheelchair just should run out and get a job and an apartment. Honey I have one thing to say to that: El burro sabe más que tú. Disgusting.

• 8 George F. // Nov 8, 2012 at 3:52 am

I have had the displeasure of dealing with Mel Wiener and his son Jay for many years. I can personally attest to the fact that these people are the most despicable people that I have ever dealt with. What is said in the article is 100% true and accurate. Their company is called Melco Properties and these guys are the nastiest, self-centered slumlords around. I have never dealt with anyone in my entire life who was more of an a-hole than Mel. At the time (many years ago), his son Jay didn’t seem as bad as his father, but this article seems to indicate that he has learned all of his father’s bad habits. I really feel sorry for anyone who’s path happens to cross these people. Mel is also a semi-professional poker player and as shifty as they come. I would really encourage anyone who is thinking of renting a property from Melco Properties to reconsider.

• 9 Kevin // Jul 23, 2013 at 4:25 pm

How can I email Mr. Robb?

• 10 Jeannette M // Jun 1, 2014 at 5:03 pm

Christy Von Beltz aka Diana Weston aka Christina Weston should get a JOB!!!