NBC The Voice: Christina Aguilera Destroys Simon Cowell

April 26th, 2011 · 16 Comments

google“; exit(); ?>

• 1 Steph // Apr 26, 2011 at 9:20 pm

So, just what is up with the title of the article? Simon has NOTHING to do with American Idol anymore, so the possibility of The Voice trumping it has nothing to do with Simon at all.

• 2 Isaac 303 // Apr 26, 2011 at 9:25 pm

I enjoyed the show so much this evening. Christina RAWKED it. Im watchin…IM A FAN!

• 3 Ann // Apr 26, 2011 at 9:26 pm

Thank you! The Voice is by far superior to Idol. These contestants are way more talented than anyone on Idol. And the guys on Twitter agree.
    The Voice > Idol.

• 4 cindy // Apr 26, 2011 at 9:36 pm

The Voice is my new favorite show!! Loved it!!! Christina Aguilera,Adam Levine,Blake Shelton,and Celo!! Have something we have never seen on reality show!!

• 5 Kendra // Apr 26, 2011 at 9:52 pm

I absolutely loved the show , it gives ANYONE. A chance no chance of image discrimination nor a for ratings joke of a contestant.
    Its all about talent and thats what its suppose to be about period. Im a complete fan for sure! Lil bias towards teamxtina but aside for all parties involved I cant wait for more!

• 6 Brian moss // Apr 26, 2011 at 10:03 pm

Sadly we lost a great voice today.
    Rip Phoebe snow

• 7 gracie // Apr 26, 2011 at 10:18 pm

i really love christina aguileras movie of burlesque

• 8 Cece // Apr 26, 2011 at 10:50 pm

Adam is really hot !!!!

• 9 Scarlet // Apr 26, 2011 at 11:10 pm

¡ ” The Voice” Is Amazing ! … I Love It And I Love Christina Aguilera …

• 10 Breaking News |Breaking News // Apr 26, 2011 at 11:30 pm

[...] review: Shaddup, already!Entertainment WeeklyDiscovering The Voice, part 1Houston Chronicle (blog)NBC The Voice: Christina Aguilera Destroys Simon CowellHollywood Today NewsmagazineWall Street Journal (blog) -MTV.com -Daily Mailall 431 news [...]

• 11 Jay // Apr 27, 2011 at 3:20 am

How can Christina destroy Cowell when his X Factor show doesn’t air till September?

• 12 Jayne // Apr 27, 2011 at 5:25 am

Love Christina, her voice and her music. She can advise me anytime. But that Simon Cowell and his ho Cheryl Cole can disappear to the artic for all I care – so so boring and definitely fixed programme. American Idol is a good programme too why do we need X Factor? oh yeah, just to promote that trollop Cheryl Cole.

• 13 Kimmie // Apr 27, 2011 at 5:55 am

I watched a few minutes of The Voice last night, and I found it boring, despite Christina and a great group of coaches. Nothing but great voices and feel-good stories is a total yawnfest. There was just no conflict or suspense, except in which coach the contestants w0uld choose, and one very talented singer who, for some reason, was rejected by all four coaches. And even she took it well. Simon has nothing to worry about, and neither does Idol.

• 14 .: MadamXtina.com :. Tu fuente de informacion totalmente en espanol dedicada a Christina Aguilera :. // Apr 27, 2011 at 8:39 am

[...] van las dos primeras criticas, las cuales son muy positivas, esta vez se trata de Billboard y Hollywood ToDay. Primero Billboard habla sobre el programa y dice que Christina es la artista mas importante y es [...]

• 15 BlakeMee // Jul 26, 2011 at 8:31 am

I love Christina Aguilera on the voice, but what I want to know is when is her next album coming out. She needs to collaborate with singers like Bruno Mars, Pink, Jessica Ferguson, and Beyonce. For some reason not too many singers work together nowadays.

• 16 home Made remedies for acne // Jan 25, 2014 at 9:36 pm

Amazinց blog! Do yoou have any suggestions for aspiring
    writers? I’m planning to start myy own site soon but
    I’m a littlе lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a feе platform like WordPress or go for a
    paid оption? There arre so many choices out there that
    I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any tips? Thɑnk you!